VisionLink recognizes that it takes the talents and commitment of our community to help us reach those in need and to provide connections to resources that can help individuals live more independent lives. We invite you to explore with us the range of ways that you can help expand our services and support.
• Make a gift to support existing programs
• Honor a loved one with a memorial donation
• Include VisionLink as part of your estate plan
“I feel at home at VisionLink.”
Volunteer with Us
Volunteers are an essential part of our efforts to help those we serve live more independent lives. We welcome individuals with a range of backgrounds and talents to reach out to us about VisionLink’s volunteer opportunities.
For more information, contact us at VisionLinkVolunteers@visionlinkphl.org.
We work with universities and colleges in the area to provide internship opportunities to students.
Become a Resource Connection
- Help us to broaden our offerings and services, from human services to arts and cultural opportunities
- Build new initiatives and programs together that advance VisionLink’s mission of supporting people with low vision or blindness
Keep in Touch
Stay up to date on all things VisionLink. Sign up for our newsletter here.