A monthly newsletter for ASB Participants and Learners.
Welcome to ASB’s Participant Newsletter
Welcome to a special edition of Connections, ASB’s participant newsletter! Read on for schedule updates for several of our upcoming events and programs. Feel free to forward this email along to anyone who may be interested in our programs and resources.
We have made adjustments to the schedule for several of our events and programs. Please read on for the updated program dates and times.
ASB’s Health Speaker Series
On Fridays from 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., ASB welcomes professionals from health care and other fields to speak with you about topics such as health and welfare, insurance and finances, legal assistance and much more!Review the series schedule below, and contact ASB’s Participant Navigator, Lexi Jones at email@example.com if you are interested in attending any sessions.
- 2/5/21: Living and Thriving with Asthma
- 2/12/21: Amber Carroll of Well Connected
- 2/19/21: Blood Pressure Control
- 3/5/21: When to Use the ER
- 3/19/21: From Coverage to Care
Please contact ASB’s Participant Navigator, Lexi Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in attending either of the following events.
- An exciting presentation from Dr. Michael Brown, a conservation science fellow with the Giraffe Conservation Foundation and the Smithsonian Conservation Biology Institute on February 17 at 2 p.m.
- Penn Museum Virtual Audio Tour of the Roman Exhibit on February 24 at 11 a.m.
Stay in Touch
Have questions about ASB’s programs and resources? Looking to get more involved? Please contact ASB’s Participant Navigator, Lexi Jones at email@example.com.